Election Day is finally here! Many men and women have fought and paid the ultimate sacrifice to help protect your rights and freedoms. One of those being the right to vote. So get your booties to the polls and vote! :)
Project Details -
* Stand and Salute Cricut Cartridge
* Font is from Birthday Cakes Cricut Cartridge
* Chore Chart Lite Cricut Cartridge
* Cricut Craft Room Basics
* Card stock - red, white, dark blue, light blue
* ATG adhesive
* Red marker
* Foam tape
Cuts and sizing:
* "USA flag" welded together to make shaped card base - roughly 6.5 inches
* "vote" welded together using letters from Birthday Cakes - roughly 1 inch
* "square" is from Chore Chart Lite - roughly 1 inch
* "Romney" and "Obama" both welded using font from Cricut Cakes - roughly 1 inch
* "USA flag-s" one in red and one in blue - 3.319 inches
* "star" from CCR Basics - .417 inches
1. Fold and crease card base
2. Adhere red layer.
3. Cut blue layer apart so you only have a piece as a background for the stars, like a real flag.
4. Adhere the stars.
5. Cut a "banner" by hand, or use one from a cartridge.
6. Adhere letters, and square.
7. Make a "check mark" in each box.
8. Cut a "banner end" (V shape) on one side of banner.
9. Using foam tape, adhere banner to card. You can do this flat, or choose to make it look "waved" like I did.
All done! :) Thank you for visiting my blog. Be sure to become a follower to stay up to date with all my latest projects!