Please start at the beginning of the hop with our Hostess, Robin Lane from Create-A-Latte. We would not want you to miss any of these wonderful projects.
As summer is starting to wind down, and kids are getting ready to head back to school, we thought we would share some summer projects with you. So, grab yourself a Latte', sit back and hop along with us as we share our projects with you.
Now, for some candy. This month we will be giving one lucky person one Becky Higgins Project Life Themed Kits, Summer. For your chance to win this amazing blog candy you must hop through each one of our talented crafters blogs, be sure to leave everyone a little blog lovin', and if you are not already a follower please become one to each of ladies so that you do not miss a single project that they make.
Now on with the hop. I made a box card and stuffed it a little full. Ideally, these fold flat for mailing, but there's no way mine will, and that's okay, too. I used a set of beach themed stamps from TPC Studios to make this card. I stamped them on different colors of paper, cut them out, and in some cases paper pieced. I made the waves by cutting different colors of blue to fit, roughed up the edges, and adhered them to the insides of the box. I think it came out super cute. If you aren't familiar with how to make a box card, you can review this tutorial to learn how. Be careful though, because they are quite addictive!
If you get lost along the way here is the entire line-up of today's hop for you to get back on track and not miss a single project. Don't forget to leave everyone a little blog lovin' and become a follower for your chance to win some blog candy.
1. Robin - http://create-a-latte.blogspot.com/
2. Denise - http://www.craftconfectionery.com/
3. Melissa - http://www.papershenaniganz.blogspot.com
4. Theresa - http://scrapsbygracie.blogspot.com
5. Kim - http://katydidcards.com
6. Eva Scraps - http://evasscrapsncards.blogspot.com/
7. Sarah - www.sarahbiswabic.blogspot.com
8. Jearise - http://www.lorbysworld.blogspot.com
9. Angela -http://www.crazy3monkeys.blogspot.com/
10. Nana's Scrap Spot - www.nanasscrapspot.com
11 Sharon - http://piece-ofheart.blogspot.com
12. Jessica -http://www.craftinandstampin.blogspot.com/
13. Lisa -http://lisaslittlerascals.blogspot.com/
Thank you for hoping along with us today, I hope that we have inspired you to get your craft on.