Hot cocoa on a cold winter's night will warm us through and through and fill us with delight. That is what we hope this hop will do for you so grab a cup of cocoa and start hopping along.
Jearise from http://lorbysworld.blogspot.com is our hostess and she has a special give away on her blog so make sure you start there to see what she has and how to qualify for the drawing.
Let's get warmed up here...
I decided to make a little "pocket" gift for a cocoa packet. I don't have any cocoa on hand (that should be a crime) so mine has a hot apple cider packet. Since packets will vary, you will want to measure the width and height of your packet, and then double the height. I added a quarter of an inch allowance for the packet to fit inside, plus an inch on top for it to fold over and add a bow.
My pocket is scored at 1, 5.5, 5 and 3 quarters, and then another 4.5 inches to allow for the back side of the "pocket." I hope that makes sense, I'm not sure how else to explain it.
I used Fiskars' threading waters border punch on the part that folds over, and punched a hole for the ribbon to go through.
I made my project as if there was a cocoa packet inside instead of apple cider, so please use your imagination. :)
I then stamped the snowman image on a leftover circle cutout from another project I used the Cricut for, colored a few parts of the snowman, and added a sentiment.
This project comes together quickly and would make great teacher or co-worker gifts.
Thank you for hopping and please continue on to Lluvia's blog.
- Jearise - http://lorbysworld.blogspot.com
- L. Miriam - http://miriamscreations.blogspot.com
- Ashley - http://thebloghopprincess.blogspot.com
- Lucy - http://love2createitall.com
- CallyAnn - http://callyanncraftycreations.blogspot.com
- Robin - http://scrapandchat.blogspot.com/
- Melissa - http://papershenaniganz.blogspot.com/
- Lluvia aka misses crafty- http://sweetbirdmemories.blogspot.com
- Cicily - http://pinkdalmationscrapper.blogspot.com/
- Amanda - http://cricktncrafts.blogspot.com
- Lynne - http://slasewcraftiness.blogspot.com/
- Sandra- http://365daysofcricut.blogspot.com/
- Lisa - http://handmadewithlove-lisa.blogspot.com/
- Katie ~ http://ktsangels.blogspot.com/
- Anita ~ http://www.anitaandbugs.blogspot.com