Dessert: Something sweet (high in calories) that comes at the end of a meal. Today we are serving up dessert all day long, and anytime you want it. The best part are these sweet surprises with NO calories. Please hop through and see each person's take on dessert, and don't forget to give them some blog love! I can guarantee your mouth will be watering at the end of this hop.
Lorby's World (http://lorbysworld.blogspot.com) is our hostess. Please begin at her blog where she is sponsoring a giveaway to go with this hop. All the details on how to win are on her page.
I made a cute little card for my God Daughter's 2nd birthday, but it was just too perfect not to share it for the hop, as well. The papers are from the Birthday Bash paper stack from Imaginisce. The Cake is cut from an image on the cover of the paper pad. No use in wasting something you can use. I made a little banner, and cut out the words from other papers in the stack. My finishing touch was to add some glitter (not pictured, because it was an afterthought) on top of the cake. Good enough to eat! :)
Please continue on to Cicily, and thank you for enjoying our tasty desserts.
- Jearise - http://lorbysworld.blogspot.com
- Tanya - http://blahvacuum.blogspot.com
- L. Miriam - http://miriamscreations.blogspot.com
- Sandra- http://365daysofcricut.blogspot.com/
- Lynne - http://slasewcraftiness.blogspot.com/ - YOU SHOULD HAVE COME FROM HERE
- Melissa - http://papershenaniganz.blogspot.com/ - YOU ARE HERE
- Cicily - http://pinkdalmationscrapper.blogspot.com/ - GO HERE, NEXT
- Jamie - http://craftygirl21.blogspot.com/
- Ashley - http://thebloghopprincess.blogspot.com
- Anita ~ http://www.anitaandbugs.blogspot.com