Hello, all! I'd love to share my latest card with you. I used a "My Besties" digi stamp, and colored it in using Prismacolor pencils. Here is the link to purchase this cute little owl, if you would like to color him (or her) too. I believe you can also buy them pre-colored, in case you need a quick card, or don't feel comfortable coloring yourself.
- Kraft colored card base (cut to 5.50 by 11; scored/folded at 4.25)
- White layer cut from Spring Holiday Cards (hide contour)
- White scalloped circle cut from Lacy Labels
- Cuttlebug floral screen embossing folder (white layer)
- Prismacolor pencils
- CTMH liquid glass; CTMH "owl be there for you" sentiment stamp